Columbia coaching search

greenwheel

John Wild had called no one, talked no one, and has told no one he is interested. We are interviewing this week, and he will not be one. The school has had to call people because of the lack of interest in the job. Who would want to work somewhere with the nonexistent discipline at the high school. It is rumored a young man hit a teacher there and only received two day of a three day suspension and didn't even fail. What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pivot, here we go bringing up something in the past and something you obviously do not know a thing about and there is always two side to a story and guess what you are not in the story so butt out. And there has been more than enough interest in the job. Thank God you do not have the ability of the know how to coach, all we need is another obvious hater to add to the school hate list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rachel Gobble was hired this week. I would like to wish her well,she'll need it.You hire a coach that's about 25,has 2 years assistant coaching experience at the college level and your in the toughest district and region in the state. I hope I'm wrong but this could be a recipe for distruction. Does anybody remember Tiffany Woosley tenure at Lincoln County? Another interesting thing, when David Edinger was hired a few years ago an experienced assistant coach was very interested in the job and was told that they wanted someone with head coaching experience. Why did the administration change their philosophy in this hire?

Rachael Gobble is a Columbia home girl. She has played in the 8AAA wars. In fact when she was a HS Junior, Columbia made their first ever trip to the 'boro. She is young enough to relate to the middleschool players. She is also mature enough to teach the HS players. I think she will do alright. I ask this in jest, did anyone look at her last job description at Tech? B)