top underclassmen 2003

87FireKeep

nathan warren what number is he ??? i personly dont think any one from CA could be one of the top players in state as a underclass men. there team is decent but there not great. before you start doging fairview i want you to know this season for us should have been alot longer with all the talent that we have this year total we had 6 upperclassmen leaving the 12 other players to be underclass men for fairview a young teams with the talent is making a statement this year and will continue to next year as well top underclassmen for fairview would be matt patt carson gulley jonathan hill david browning bobby martin i am yet to see someone out run this guy and last but not least aaron macaro.the boy has a awsome shot with speed accuracy and distance wouldnt surprise me for him to be a young prospect. ;)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One freshman that can play with all the seniors and juniors is Mark Meuer. He has more skill than i can describe. He has started on the Tullahoma Varsity nearly the entire year.

Probably one of the best and most underrated sophmores in TN is Osbaldo Ivarra. The reason he is underrated is because he was forced to play JV ball because he transfered from CCHS. He had at least 20 goals in 6 to 7 games this season and 6 goals in one game against ST. Andrews.

Edited by Bean2005