Lookout Vally Tourny

dawgfan1

hey, any team can beat any team on any given day but remember--everyone plays better when they have their best players and attitude on the field--enjoy the nice win...we all know it isnt fulfilling...FRA is a team to beat--as long as we play within ourselves and we have our best arm on the mound...no one can stand in our way...but, hopefully we will get to see a true contest between our two teams :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sportster180

RHSTIGERS, warren and jones were the first and then the whole team was tossed. Nothing bad was said or done by the players, the ump was just way out of hand with his calls. The team was just really up set because we had just scored 7 runs to take the lead and he called the game. If FRA got a bad wrap at the tourny, we definitely didn't mean too, I think any team would have been that upset with the ump.

Guest AllAmericaTiger

No matter if FRA took the game seriously or not. I think FRA found out that we are not the same team that they one-hit 16-2 in the State Tourny two years ago. Rockwood takes every game seriously, that is why we can play with anybody we go up against. I really don't care what FRA thought, but they will get to take us seriously when we meet them down in Memphis. Nuff said....

[Edited by AllAmericaTiger on 4-21-03 9:09P]