Who has the deepest pitching staff?

tigeracoach

i agree gameday, farraguts staff is pretty flawless, one night you have an ace on the mound and then the next night you have another one to face another team. also you have 2 outstanding other starters and also a few talented relief pitchers. also you have a promising freshman coming up who is reminiscent of dusty johnson.

I also agree with the depth that Farragut has. They have several pitchers who could be aces on other staffs. It doesn't hurt that Farragut plays outstanding defense in addition to their powerful hitting lineup.

I know there are a number of pitchers in the KIL that would love to have the opportunity to pitch with that kind of support.

But don't get me wrong. Farragut's pitching staff would excel even if they didn't have the tremendous support.

I agree with everything said so far.....many guys on our staff would be top pitchers at other schools, and our defense being real good. But I would like to give credit to the offense i mean putting up 10+ run is 20 games is amazing....that allows you as a pitcher to just go right at the hitters and relieves you on the days you dont have your best stuff...knowing that your team will most likely outscore them. The other night in the bottom of the 1st inning I got on the mound already having a 16 run lead, things like that just takes a big burden off your shoulders as a pitcher. And if you happen to give up a run or two it is rare that the hitters will go one two three to give the other team more confidence....our hitters even the score or put us ahead taking away any hope at the moment.