Did FRA play Hume Fogg

DLHigh33

I must admit FRA is a solid team all-around, but in a few of there games they didnt seem too impressive. Winning over Lipscomb 3-1, and one of the FRA goals being a penalty kick, was not too impressive considering Lipscomb tied one of the worst teams in the district (lighthouse) 4-4. Although FRA is a great team i do believe if a team scores an early goal there is a possibility of FRA losing. Teams with this capability would be Hume-Fogg or maybe even Ezell if they could pull together as a team. But of course thats just an opinion from a former soccer coach that spends his time watching some of the top-rated teams in Tennessee. You can do that kinda stuff when you're as old as me. :)

FRA is going to win district. I'm going for Ezell but thats only b/c I play for Lipscomb and they put us out and they had a lot of class. But I think Ezell's defense is to slow to control FRA's fowards. And Lipscomb tied Lighthouse at the beginning of the season but I think as a team that hasn't been around but 3 years we did pretty good. Besides Lighthouse we tied DCA, Hillsboro, beat MLK, and you know how we did against FRA and CPA beat us in the final minute when we scored on ourselves. So don't down DLHS. But FRA will probably win