Gibbs vs. Unicoi County

LadyEaglesFan

I think gibbs is going to win....they have a great team. They have a solid hitting and defensive team. They connect there hits together. Their bench is very up cheering and keeps everybody up. They also have good pitching. It should be the game of the year. Both teams are very competitive. :P

Great game at Unicoi County tonight. Both teams put it on the line. Unicoi has a great facility, atmosphere and the best fan support I've seen all year. This was my first trip to Unicoi County and the High School softball atmosphere and fan support was tremendous. We won a hard fought game against the defending AA state champs. Unicoi fans treated us great last year when they put us into the losers bracket in Chattanooga. This year when we defeated them on their home field they treated us with the same respect and sportsmanship, which is hard to do when you lose. My hat is off to the Unicoi County program, they truly are Champions win or lose. Coach Baxter you have a class program and I wish you all nothing but the best. Good luck next year!!! I hope we don't have to come back and play you again to get to the state. Next year I hope we can play you during the regular season. Best of luck!!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.