want to play AAU still [15u]

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tn Thunder you can see that yall cant beat us thats why you havent set up a scrimage, you even got other people telling yall, that yall cant beat us. You see how people want to play with us and how many times have we been to Nationals a total of what about 7 out 7 years since we've been playing and isnt this yall first time ever going to Naitonals :D;) You didnt think I knew that yall got dogged in Div II Nationals last year you guys are not good just face it if you still want to play us come to the Donelson Y on Sat. June 6 at about 12:00 aight then "Tn Thunder" bring about 5 of your players or just bring the whole lineup it doesnt matter.

P.S. We will be waiting for you guys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

wchsfranchise06

I see you replied to both of my post .What's up how you been playing and who are you playing for. I thought you was playing with us.

P.S. MARQUETTE KNIGHT (QEEZY)

Edited by jk

Man Corey Walden, Corey Walden, who is a Corey Walden, wait a minute who is that.......... he stinks....... he cant beat Nerf. Corey got sprayed by Uryan Scales, when Whites Creek played Hunters Lane, he cold in football though but who is he in basketball, wilp said Quentin better than Corey B)B):D ha ha ha ha ha ha

Cobra24

I'll dog you and Wil P. You say you good and didnt even start for freshman. What kind of stuff is that. Wil P think he better to me and got beat by Jamesen 38-6. I dogged him twice. When I beat you at the YMCA you wanted to cry. If yall better than me then why was I captain since my 7th Grade year(Highland Heights, Joelton,Whites Creek. All those teams I ran. The coaches came to me when they wanted me to shut down key scorers.

Wow Uryan sprayed me. We still won. Yall aint nothin without me and Antwan. We were the whole team. Next year you aint gettin no playing time on JV or Varsity. Wil P said he was going to Brentwood Acad. and he be at Whites Creek practice everyday. He sorry. Dont no school want him or you. If Jamesen went to Whites Creek and Marcellus played yall wouldnt even be on the team. Next year lets see who average more points.

When we played Hunterslane who shut down Jerimiah? ME. When we played McGavock who shut down JR? ME. If we would have played Brentwood Acad. who would have had to check Josh Boan? ME. He would have been on lock.

Forget this talkin. Play us any time any where. Call me and set up something.