want to play AAU still [15u]

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or would you rather come on a team like YAB and win and dont even have to go to the state we just go straight to Nationals and we just got thru wooping a bunch of 16 year olds this week in a tournament in Murfreesboro but if you want to play in Div II Nationals like Tennessee Thunder play with them its not the real thing YAB has never missed a Div I Nationals and Tennessee Thunder guess want we are not just going to Div I Nationals but we are going to place in the top 20 or better but Im still waiting on that call so we can scrimage I guess yall pucking out I see well if you want to play with this so call "team" play with them but if you want to win come to YAB

That doesnt mean nothing we want a scrimage but yall run your talking a lot of mess but you dont want to scrimage okay this is what im going to do im going to bring the whole team to your practice facilities cause I know a couple of 14 year olds that play for Tn Thunder so dont be surprised when we show up ;)B):D:D

Cobra24 I would like to play for Y.A.B I'm a 6'3' small foward who can play the power foward position also I'm a great shooter from the three point land I can run the floor very good, I am a great passer I can see the floor very well. I also played for Y.A.B a couple of years ago. :blink:B):D If interested call me at 650-2343