ASA Regional Qualifier Champs

ERA

Ladies & Coaches,

Congratulations. You are a classy bunch of ball players, with an extremey talented coaching staff. I coach the 16U Magic team that you beat, not once but twice during the tournament. You are a very strong team and your pitcher has one heck of a Riser.

Based on my observation of all the teams in the tournament, you deserved the Championship.

We are new at this traveling ball, stuff and look forward to seeing and playing you in the future.

On again, congratulations on a well deserved Championship.

Thanks coach for your many compliments. Our coaches, players and parents are just one big family and I believe the team reflects that. Our coaches have coached some of these players since they were nine years old.

Your team is well coached and well respected. We (the riseball pitcher with the Coffee County team at that time) pitched against the Magic team in the state at Chattanooga two years ago. We remember because , she broke her pitching arm and while at a tournament in late May I believe, Phil Fulmer was there watching his daughter play and was asking mine how she broke her arm. She got him to sign her cast and of course she still has it on a shelf in her room. Coffee County also played the Magic in the Fall Brawl tournament two years back. We remember Sally, of course, I'm sure it's not the same team just like ours changes too. You are doing a great job with them. In fact, it was kinda like looking in a mirror at times.

Best of Luck,

Edited by ERA