Best pitchers in Tennessee

manbeast

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fairview has an excellant pitcher in ben wilshire, he has a greta fastball with alot of movement, curveball, great change up and is working on a knickleball. he is only a junior and he can take control of a game. he led the jackets to the district championship last year with tthe help of rich anderson. ben also is a great hitter with 4 homeruns in 3 games.

Guest tbone23

Michael Crockett from South Fulton is one of the best pitchers I've ever faced, he's a senior this year and should be heavily recruited. He averaged double digit strikeouts his junior year and was all-district, all-region, and all-state.

Guest kendall44

i agree totally with the post above...but what about us Tibbs? what happened to you, me, and Fraz? did you know that grooms and leyhue are going to dyersburd state,,,what a joke, we kicked there butts for 4 years st8.....best of luck to crockett, should spend more time on the mound practicing than at the pond fishin

Guest Ballin11

anyone read the papers? obviously not b/c if ya did you would realize that bj church has to be one of the best in the state. on march 11th some white sox and brewers scouts were at a trojans game against baylor and bj was clocked throwing 92 or 93 and consistently in the uppper 80's.the most amazing thing about his hard throwing was that he was hitting 90's in the 6th and 7th innings. and you know to sit down 14 batters in 7 innings he had to be throwing some nasty pitches also.anyone with any baseball sense at all would agree with me!!!