FA15

bizazz

Yes, I will be attending UT this coming Fall as a Political Science/Pre-Law major. But before that I am playing in my last game of competitive baseball(and yes this is a very sad moment) on Saturday in a Wooden Bat tournament. But I enjoyed my years at Farragut and my high school summer ball experience with the Yard Dogs and then with Thunder as a 17 and 18 year old. My role this summer has been closer, I think you saw the end of my only start of the summer, as i usuallly relief 3 games a weekend and had a good preformance today thankfully after a fallout personally and as a team in B.E.S.T. World Series. But it's good to hear from ya......and hopefully I can be a close follower of high school ball and give my input next year. But being a follower of all 117 college football programs i am getting geared up for this coming season right now

FA15 will be missed by the Admiral's this coming year....not only as a pitcher, but as a team leader and role model for the underclassmen (actions and academics). He will be remembered for his overall play, but in particular, the middle relief performance against a very hot Hendersonville team in this years determined march to the state title. It was one of the top performances of that post season run.

Good luck to you FA15.

Edited by SoupKitchen