BHS is the best team in the State .

REDneckman

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, redneck, you are showing your true intelligence level by using filthy langauge on here.

I'm not sure where it says it on the site but it asks you not to use acronyms for schools thats share the same initials. If I say BGA, there is only one. But BHS is not the name of any high school in particular. It's Bearden, Beech, and a couple of others.

And your comments also don't sound much like a mature adult from Brentwood. If you can't come on this board and use at least clean language, you probably should post at all. Especially when you are actually cussing a school as you did with BA.

And about your championship last year- congratulations but I am not sure if you noticed that Riverdale was just as good as y'all were. It was a close game. I don't think Brentwood repeats. I think FRanklin will finally assert some dominance in 6-5A.

Clean up your act, REDNECKman.

it doesn't make you a bad person, but you used that to imply a different meaning, IE bad language.

YOu would have made a great Clinton advisor..."Just what IS the definition for that word."

I am sorry but your last few posts where you used shift+333333 or whatever were completely tasteless.

Anayway, I never said you were a bad person. In being overly sensitive, I think that you invented that.

Edited by wildcatfan