sequoyah 35 - loudon 0

madvilleeagle

good game to all the chiefs!!! i thought they played a very good game!!! jerome #42 good job on running the ball and chris, johnathon, and all of the other running

backs!!! i was really impressed with the defense tonight!!! good job nathan walker much better job this week!!! good luck next week i think its mcminn central!!! go chiefs!!!

Thanks for the compliments heh

I think we did a much better job this game as a team. Everyone did there jobs on both sides of the ball. I think Jerome had over 200 yards rushing and had 2 touchdowns. Good job running the ball and good job to the line for helping this happen. Also, awesome job to the defense. We have 3 shutouts now and we are looking to have more. Our head man on D was Dwayne Anderson. He probably had over 10 tackles tonight. He went high on the chart. Also Cory Brinkley and J. Jones had Defensive Ints for TD's tonight. Good job sequoyah! Now lets get ready for McMinn Central (Region Game and Homecoming)

WAY TO GO CHIEFS,YOU ALL PLAYED WELL AS A UNIT.KEEP PLAYING HARD AS A TEAM AND YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT SEASON.AND THE BACKS DID HAVE A GREAT NIGHT,BUT REMEBER WITHOUT THE OFFENSIVE LINE THE BACKS GO NO WHERE,THEY REALLY BLOCKED GREAT.I LOOK FOR THE CHIEFS TO HAVE A GREAT GAME AGAINST MCMINN CENTRAL THIS COMING FRIDAY.STAY PUMPED UP AND PLAY AS HARD AS YOU DID AGAINST LOUDON,AND YOU WILL WIN YOUR HOMECOMING.MY PREDICTION CHIEFS 40 CENTRAL 6. :D

GOOD GAME CHIEFS,

You guys played great, i wish you guys would of gotten last weeks game but thats ok keep moving forward and getting better game by game. You drilled a team that hung with anderson county, when u guys play as a team it will be hard to get beat. I was impressed with the line, they blocked their hearts out and it helps when ur running back can make his own holes, it looked like the chiefs layed off in the 4th quarter, that showed they do have alot of class. Feltone had 175 yards and didnt touch the ball the last 10 minutes of the game. Anderson had a great game on defense he was all over the field along with #32, isnt that the 3rd shut-out. Keep playing hard!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!! Walker stepped up and played a 100% better game.