Smith Co @ Macon Co

TIGERPRIDE MC

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith County will beat Macon County 28-14. Smith County has been playing well this year, I also know that Macon has done a good job but I do not know if Macon can score that many points on a good defense. Using trick plays only work sometime and they will have to bring their A game. Another edge would be that Smith County has played in more big games than Macon and that can be a factor if it will be close.

I just hope we can compete with those tough Tigers. Maybe we can stay healthy enough to finish the season. Macon County was picked ahead of us by the region coaches. How could they be wrong? We are no better than a 5th place team.

You know...we are small...but we are slow. :D You have most of our former coaches. They left here for greener pastures. How can we compete with that?

Edited by Antwan

Those coaches know that "JUST" running the ball won't get it done this week!! This will be the most physical regular season game Smith Co. has this year. That's a given. I see this being an exciting defensive game with Smith Co. having a few more big plays that decide the game. I hope Macon Co. wins out after this upcoming weekend....but I need them to lose this one. I don't have anything but love for Macon Co.'s coaches. They know I'll always be an "OWL"!! If these Smith Co. boys stay focused EVERYDAY on the task at hand...I don't see them losing a game!! But then again, I'm just might be biased. Only a little!!

I thinkthey have the talent and athletes to compete w/ anyone in the region, but all of them playing to their potential is a lot to ask for so it will be interesting! Our offense will struggle more than anything with a soph qb that has a hard time throwing so it will be a challenge for sure but i hope we pull it off!

IT TAKES 11 TO WIN OR LOSE A BALLGAME. YOU CAN'T BLAME YOUR LOSSES ON JUST 1 PLAYER. YOUR YOUNG QB DID A GOOD JOB AGAINST US. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT YOUR OWN PLAYERS YOU SHOULDN'T SAY ANYTHING (ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE AN ADULT).