Pigeon Forge or Lenoir City?

pftiger53

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you say Pigeon Forge is a "big let down" in a weak region when we have won our 2 region games? I think our boys made a turn around last Friday when they played an almost flawless game. While we have not been very consistent, we know if we play hard every play, we have the talent to go far.

Edited by PFHSProud

Union County got a heck of alot better than the past couple of seasons. Now their record might not prove anything but the main reason I think they aren't winning is cause they don't know how to win yet not because they don't have some talent on their team. Pigeon Forge has improved as the games went on this year so it should be a really good game. I can't wait to play in it. Good luck to both sides

Josh Hightower #75

• 11 months later...
How can you say Pigeon Forge is a "big let down" in a weak region when we have won our 2 region games? I think our boys made a turn around last Friday when they played an almost flawless game. While we have not been very consistent, we know if we play hard every play, we have the talent to go far.

How can you think that you all actually have a chance to compete with LC...You all berely beat Claiborne...and if I'm not mistaken Scott Co. beat Claiborne by 28...Also LC beat Scott Co. 42-13...So you can draw your own conclusions from that right there