Greenback vs. Oneida

pennyplay6254

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Ryano47 or whatever u r asked where the Nation was.Well we're still region champs but where r u? No the Nation did not show up. I think the wrong team got on the bus! But u better believe the next time u play us, it will be a game u will NEVER 4get! 2 all my greenback team, (I consider u all part of my 'family') u all played terible u looked liked u hadn't stepped on that field all year! I was one disapointed fan. Because of u all i cried all the way home! But thats ok! We'll come back this week!

morton5- If u get back on here please tell ur brother I really really like him! (As in a boyfriend way!)

Love,

K.R.K class of 2008

Edited by #1 Greenback Fan

GB or Oneida fans tell me who some key players were for both teams, and both sides of the ball. How did Oneida pull it off? What happened to James, Helton, & Way?

well, both teams played very well, that is the best ive seen oneida play in a long time. i think a major key to the win was that oneida had 0 fumbles and 0 interceptions. i think they did a good job of controling the clock and applied pressure to a great qb. oneida had it in their heads from the beginning that they would win that game, and they did just that. its a mental thing.