BCS vs ECS

crest77

I have questions regarding the playoffs for DIV 2 AA. I was wondering how many teams from the West region go to the playoffs? Is it for like our side of the state? It is going to be Catholic, BGA, Webb, and Pope John Paul. PJP will be 4th, and Webb Catholic and BGA are fighting for 1, 2, and 3. Who would be the 4th team in the West? ECS, Briarcrest, and Harding. Who else is there? And finally, what are ECS, Briarcrest, and Harding like? I will go ahead and tell you what our teams are like. Webb is an alright team...strong running back, and two good linebackers. Well coached, but overall, not too much talent. PJP is not a great team, but has one kid with some speed, but they are not phyiscal at all. BGA, well its BGA. Nothing different. Strong team, well coached, lots of talent. And finally us (Catholic), 7-0 right now, wins over a few strong Div I AA schools. Big test this Friday against BGA.