MACON vs CANNON CO.

KITTY_KAT

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya know what tickles me is that Macon has ONE good season and they have everyone in the county on the internet talking about it.LOSING has come like a custom up there they dont know what to think when they win. It will play out and Macon will get 1 and Smith get 2 just keep everyone healthy for the woopin your gonna get in the playoffs. excuses no excuses we lost but the facts are facts, i have a brother that plays for Smith Co. and know all the players personally so i do know what im talkin about. our players didnt even want to dress out for the week 7 or 8 said it was to boring they were just gonna stand on the sideline half the game anyways. so we do have a problem with motivation and being focused but when it comes time you will see the OWLS flying high. now our players arent talkin trash or makin excuses just waiting for our next meeting.now you can make all your smart comments cause i know there a 100 MC fans bout to.

Good Luck to all the Coaches and Players in MC yall doin a GREAT job up there.

MF

ya know what tickles me is that Macon has ONE good season and they have everyone in the county on the internet talking about it.LOSING has come like a custom up there they dont know what to think when they win. It will play out and Macon will get 1 and Smith get 2 just keep everyone healthy for the woopin your gonna get in the playoffs. excuses no excuses we lost but the facts are facts, i have a brother that plays for Smith Co. and know all the players personally so i do know what im talkin about. our players didnt even want to dress out for the week 7 or 8 said it was to boring they were just gonna stand on the sideline half the game anyways. so we do have a problem with motivation and being focused but when it comes time you will see the OWLS flying high. now our players arent talkin trash or makin excuses just waiting for our next meeting.now you can make all your smart comments cause i know there a 100 MC fans bout to.

Good Luck to all the Coaches and Players in MC yall doin a GREAT job up there.

MF

ITS OK BEAN, YOU'LL GET OVER IT SOMEDAY, HOPE ITS SOON, SO YOU CAN FEEL BETTER :o .......WHY DO YOU WANT TO PUT A DAMPER ON WHAT OUR BOYS HAVE RIGHTFULLY EARNED??? YOUR THE ONLY TEAM THAT HAS A RIGHT TO ENJOY A SEASON LIKE WE ARE HAVING, WE DONT HAVE THAT RIGHT?? WHATS THE MATTER WITH YA?? THE BOYS DEFINETLY HAVE THAT RIGHT, AND WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE PROUD FOR THEM AND OF THEM....ITS OK WHEN YOUR FANS ARE PROUD OF SC ACCOMPLISHMENTS, WHY NOT FOR US?? .....ITS DONE, ITS OVER SO GET OVER IT.....GEEZZZZ...........YOU KNOW, OUR BOYS HAVE WORKED HARD TO GET WHERE THEY ARE THIS YEAR....AND THEY DESERVE A LITTLE RESPECT FOR IT.......NO MATTER OUR PRIOR RECORD........WHICH LAST YEAR WAS A GOOD YEAR TOO....BUT NO MATTER WHAT, IM PROUD OF THE TIGERS, EVERY YEAR :), AND I GUESS WE'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHO GETS THE WHOOPING..... ;) ........... ;)

NOTHING SMART BOUT MY COMMENTS......JUST FACT!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MRSTIGERFAN