Milan vs Covington

timbertalker

And Milan didnt drop crockett...crockett dropped us. Ask p.a. You seem to not know much about anything your talking about.

Milans NON-REGION OPPONENTS

Henry County-1-7

Manassas-2-7

J.C.M. 6-3

Huntingdon 7-1

Covington 6-2

Crocketts NON-REGION OPPONENTS

Westview 1-7

Manassas 2-7

Gibson County 0-8

SBEC 6-1

You Compare and See Who Scheduled Better Opponents

Edited by westtn2004state

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to not know much about anything your talking about.

westtn2004state....whoever this shane23p guy is I can promise you he doesnt speak for all Cavalier fans. Here's the bottom line.....Milan beat Crockett County in the scrimmage pretty well...we dont play this year because of scheduling conflicts that couldnt be resolved....most Cavalier fans have the utmost respect for the Milan program. I dont think anyone would disagree that the Bulldogs have a great team this year.....probably the best in West TN. Any fan, whether he hails from Crockett County or anywhere else, that talks total nonsense like this shane23p guy does is just looking for attention. Most serious Cavs fans know that the scrimmage was dominated by Milan. Milan should beat Covington this week but I dont think it will be a blowout. Ill say Milan 35 Covington 24.

I seen an old freind and retired coach today and he said he had seen Milan 2weeks ago and Covington play@ Obion and he said Milan would win by no more than 14 .he also said they will come and play from start to finish ,but he also said if Covington scores first That it would be closer than that maybe in Covingtons favor. GO MILAN WIN-- I Don't Care If IT"S Only By ONE Point Just Win !!!!!!!