clay county and gordansville

celinasuperfan

Monterey can still get in but it would take a win against whoever they are playing and Clay would have to defeat Gordonsville and Watertown would have to lose! It would be a real "dark horse

what would happen to watertown if the scenario happens were clay county is thir and monterey fourth?

SG#18

18... tell your dad I said "HI!"

I don't know how it would all work out or why... I'm just repeating what I read off of the TSSAA website.

Edited by ELA

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got to be kidding me right? For one thing it isn't going to be the game of the year. The game of the year was the Gordonsville v.s. Friendship (Which came down to a last second field goal). The second thing is Friendship beat Clay Co. and Gordonsville beat us so i dont think that Clay Co. even has a chance. For you to say that they cant stop you. They can and they will. Superfancelina i think you are an idiot for showing your ignorance. Gordonsville will win by a heafty margin.

"What's done is done" :rolleyes:

HMMMMMMMM...looks like somebody knew what they were talking about.

Fan(he who overlooks gets their a** kicked!!)

You got to be kidding me right? For one thing it isn't going to be the game of the year. The game of the year was the Gordonsville v.s. Friendship (Which came down to a last second field goal). The second thing is Friendship beat Clay Co. and Gordonsville beat us so i dont think that Clay Co. even has a chance. For you to say that they cant stop you. They can and they will. Superfancelina i think you are an idiot for showing your ignorance. Gordonsville will win by a heafty margin.

"What's done is done" :rolleyes:

HMMMMMMMM...looks like somebody knew what they were talking about.

Fan(he who overlooks gets their a** kicked!!)

The games not over but it does look like SuperCelinafan may have known something the rest of the world didn't know!