Lewis Co. vs. Camden

Panther26

That is true,z0s022, typically number 1's should run all over number 4's mainly because they are number 1's. We do have the potential to come away with a win. We have to limit our mistakes to as few as possible. Lewis Co. is a good football team and I look for a good game. Obviously we're picked to lose, but we can use that to our advantage. Like we did back in '96, when we went down to Briarcrest and beat the number one team in the state to go on to the second round.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well honestly I don't see what all the commotion is about. First it started off with Lewis Co talking trash, then it went on to talk about us "hillbillies" and so on.. I find it rather amusing.. Just sitting here and reading the posts. My cousin goes to school at Camden, so I've been to a game or two this season and I'll admit.. If the panthers don't watch what they're doing, the lions might actually take the ball and run with it.. literally. Our team isn't based upon the qb.. sure, he's good.. but he's not great. I think everyone on the board should leave the trash talk to people who do/have played for those teams themselves.. Neither side needs to put too much pressure on their teams shoulders because someone's back is about to break come Friday, so therefore let's let the GAME decide which team is better rather than reducing ourselves to mere trash itself. But with that being said I'll be at the game myself on Friday and who knows, maybe I'll see some of you around.. Good luck to both the Lewis County Panthers and Camden Central Lions. :D

#4 vs. #1: You don't have to look far to see that it happens. I think Fairview (from our very weak region 5-AA) defeated your number 1 last season?

David Sharp is an intergral part of our offense and by most accounts, would be considered an exceptional athlete.

We are used to being told we aren't very good. It helps motivate our team. Thanks.

Our region is always used to being told how weak we are. Three wins last year against region 6-AA in round one. Granted, I am sure they were all major upsets.

As for Camden, as I have stated earlier, deangerous team.... dangerous game.

haha *ahem* Mercer, It's obvious who I am pulling for. That there is an understatement. I'm just saying... if those boys get too cocky and then get blown away, they're going to feel awfully dumb.. sort of like the thread I read earlier with that one sport guy, I can't remember his name, but he claimed that they would beat someone and then come and blow us (lewis co) away.. and if I'm not mistaken, they lost that game and they never got the chance to play us. <_< that is all.

haha *ahem* Mercer, It's obvious who I am pulling for. That there is an understatement. I'm just saying... if those boys get too cocky and then get blown away, they're going to feel awfully dumb.. sort of like the thread I read earlier with that one sport guy, I can't remember his name, but he claimed that they would beat someone and then come and blow us (lewis co) away.. and if I'm not mistaken, they lost that game and they never got the chance to play us. <_< that is all.

OK......before I start this post ,i will like to apologize for what I am about to say,because I am sure i will hurt your feelings but I feel like that YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE GAME OF FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!! I am positively sure that you haven't played a minute in a High School Football game. Also if you are talking about Harpeth being a pushover because we beat then you are wrong. My Upset of the year is Harpeth Over Huntingdon.Hapeth's QB will have a field day against huntingdon.END OF STORY.MARK MY WORDS!!!! There is also another big chance that all 5-2a teams will come out with a win.Cheatem,Fairview,Harpeth,and Lewis.this will prove my point of a region 5 dominance.

In conclusion I would like to say that Camden you better eat a couple of boxes of WHEATIES.Because you will need every bit of them.Again I apologize if this post hurt anyone's feelings.But, these are my complete Opinions.

OK......before I start this post ,i will like to apologize for what I am about to say,because I am sure i will hurt your feelings but I feel like that YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE GAME OF FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!! I am positively sure that you haven't played a minute in a High School Football game. Also if you are talking about Harpeth being a pushover because we beat then you are wrong. My Upset of the year is Harpeth Over Huntingdon.Hapeth's QB will have a field day against huntingdon.END OF STORY.MARK MY WORDS!!!! There is also another big chance that all 5-2a teams will come out with a win.Cheatem,Fairview,Harpeth,and Lewis.this will prove my point of a region 5 dominance.

there you go, getting all cocky R.E.. but I don't see you out there with the team, even though i'm sure you love the sport and follow it closely, so do i. I'm not stupid when it comes to football simply due to the fact i'm a girl. You're right, I've never played football, so I may be wrong about some things, but I KNOW for sure that if LC gets too big headed, they'll only set themselves up to be let down. Not once did I claim Harpeth was a pushover, I DO follow the games, as well as those of our competition and I openly stated that Harpeth would be our biggest rival during regular season. I simply made reference to the post which sportsman, i believe that was his name, got all hot and heavy on how good his team was, only to go on and lose that game. You don't win by talking smack about other teams and you don't win by overestimating your own. I'd calm down a little if I were you. no hard feelings because I know where you're coming from and you only want to see our team go far. ;)

Edited by XLdyPnthrX