Apology

jacketpride24

I know I said I would retire after Fairview's loss to Chester Co. I just want to clarify somethings before I go.

1. My thoughts on here should no way reflect bad upon the Fairview program. They are a great bunch of guys. Sorry for making Fairview players feeling like I had given them a bad name. My post are just for fun and I have realized I got carried away.

2. I am not the greatest db Fairview had. I don't know why some people got I though that but I never did. Heck to be honest I don't know why I started for two years I played on defense. I just went out and played the game because I love it. There are alot of players on my team that were better db's. Including 88, 11,33, and 9.

3. It was fun here psoting on coacht, I hope people know I am not a jerk. I love just have some friendly trash-talking. I know sometime or most of the time I sounded like an idiot but oh well. I hope everyone knows I am truly sorry if I offended anyone. I got ridiculous in some of my last post and I am sorry.

Once again, I would like to apologize to the Fairview program, I never meant to give you guys a bad name and hope you understand that. I just wanted to see you guys do well in which you did. I hope you can forgive me and if not that is understandable. Well this is Jacketpride signing off for the last time. It has been fun guys and good luck to Fairview next year, and to the teams in the Boro this week.