Joshua Sumbler

5astatechamps04

Has anyone seen this 130lbs. beast in action for Clarksville Rossview? He has increadible strength, outstanding balance, and jolting speed. I watched him wrestle Saturday in Dickson and i was very pleased with his performance. I expect big things from this kid. The sky is the limit for this jounior. Tell me what you think about him.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sumbler from Rossview is good, but is no where near being the best in middle TN. How did he place at Dickson Tournament? I know he didnt win. Seaman from Mt Juliet is among one of the best in middle TN at 130 pounds. I guess we'll see how good Sumbler is or is not come regions. I would bet the pot on Seaman!

I would definitely have to say that this kid has a ways to go before he is considered to be one of the best in Middle Tennessee. I believe there are much better wrestlers in CLarksville, Nashville, and surrounding areas who are also good but could not quite be considered the best IN Mid. Tenn.

I would have to agree with 5a state champ....Sumbler has to be the best in Middle tn i mean if you see this kid, you would be amazed at how quick he is. He has the best moves in the whole state for that fact. I think that he will place no less then third this year. He will carry Rossview's team no questions asked