8AA

bogus

I think the district will end up like it usually does with Lipscomb on top. They have the inside game that nobody in the district can defend. Here is how i think the district will end up.

1. David Lipscomb

2. Hume Fogg

3. Macon County

4. Greenbrier

5. Portland

6. Springfield

7. MLK

8. East Lit. / Station Camp

Now that is just my opinion. Don't really know about 2-4 because i haven't seen Hume Fogg play yet, but they seem for real. I do believe Macon County will rebound and defeat Greenbrier in their second meeting of the season.

I think Lipscomb and Hume Fogg are 1 and 2, but I think Portland is possibly the third best team in the district. I realiize that they have loost to both Macon Coo and Greeenbrier but in both of those games I felt like Portland was the better team, they just lack experience that they were picking up early in the season, I would not want to play them come district tournament time. They have a really good point guard and solid post play inside, they also have two sophomores at wing positions that are getting better every game.

• 1 month later...