muffin

volnutt

That is not the direct word from the team physician, it's just a possibility. The trainer at RBS is very good at his job and he is a very reliable source to the team physician. I will be truthful, if i were a parent and if it were my kid I wouldn't let them finish out the season. I would let them go ahead and have surgery and heal up as quick as possible. It hurts having him injured. The kid has a big heart inside of him and if there is any way he can play, he will do it. What goes on with that is all his and his family's business. You guys need to calm down about getting a clue.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whay a bunch of idiots at RBS to try to get this kid to play. volnutt is right you guys need to get a clue.

This is so childish. "RBS is a bunch of idiots" . I am sick and tired of people trying to start a bunch of crap about how bad people are from here and how bad our coaching is and la dee da. There comes a time in every man's life that they need to grow up. Name-calling is what kids do, not adults. If all a person has to do is get on here and BASH people left and right then I think you need to find something more respectable to do with your time. You have no right saying this kid should or should not be doing something. It's not your place at all. Him and his parents made that decision together and that's what they want to do. Deal with it! I don't know who most people that get on here are and I don't know what you do for a living or if you have a son that plays ball or you play ball yourself etc., but you DON'T have any say-so in the Headys' Family life just as I or anyone else involved with the basketball program in RBS does. So let's hear what else kind of names you can call all of us here at RBS. I just don't appreciate how you are running your mouths about this kid and his family and about the people of Red Boiling Springs and I believe that I speak for a majority of the town on this one. I don't usually get this involved with a thread but it's a crock of crap. Can't wait to see what all of you have to say now.