Oneida coming to destroy rockwood in their house!

anonymous123

this is gettin so stupid....y does it matter if i am having an off season....an off season to me is the whole team is off....individual stuff dont matter....it does take each individual to work their hardest and to do it together as a team....thats how u have a good season....lets quit the nonsense on here....remember the title of the thread....oneida vs. rockwood....if it aint bout it....dont post it then...go make another thread and post your "knowledge"....

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shutting down Davis was the key for Oneida's win last friday. But to do it again will be hard. Coach K isn't going to let that happen, but if Oneida does do it again. They could come out of Rockwood with a big win.

what is all the talk about davis , we have lots of 3 point shooters and a team can't be all about one player. if it is you lose. Rockwood by 15.

what is all the talk about davis , we have lots of 3 point shooters and a team can't be all about one player. if it is you lose. Rockwood by 15.

But going into last fridays games Rockwood was trying to get the ball into Davis a lot. When they shut that down, Rockwood got a little out of rythem. But I told them they won't be out of rythem again, even if he is shut down, because Rockwood has some good shooters.

ok,first of all,i have seen both teams play(scott/oneida) and i have to say that scott would come out on top. Oneida is not a terrible team,but scott is just that much better.

SCOTT:

JORDAN JEFFERS the floor general and quickest guy on the floor.

DEREK BOSHEARS being the slasher he is and best defensive player on the floor.

GRAHAM WILSON the zone buster.

THOMAS KIDD yet another zone buster.

DUSTY GRIFFITH best freshman District 2AA.

BRAD CLABORN hardest working kid and gets all loose balls.

JACOB MILLER beast on the inside and plays above the rim.

SAM PHILLIPS senior leadership on the floor.

ONEIDA:

ZACK SMITH slowest and worst dribbler on the court.

CASEY BYRD the kid that can't score.

DUSTIN WALKER kid that plays no defense and thinks he is a shooter.

LENNY PHILLIPS most uncoordinated kid on the floor.

JASON MILLER nice flat top.

NEWELL ARMSTRONG whats with you and ricky lowe swapping spit at coalfield. MARK ROARK umm just shut up and sit down on the bench next to BEN CRABTREE.

JONO ORICK makes nice passes...too bad they dont go where he wants them to.

Edited by volgrl3

Aight first of all wanker ur aand erybody knows it. You had one good season and ur head swelled up like erybody else in onieda. onieda has a serious proplem. Eerybody in onieda thinks they are better than erybody else. i guess the mighty indians will go to the state this year since ur schedule is so weak. 1A is the weakest in the state. So wanker . . . . . . . . . . .SHUT UP. . . . . . . .

mind your manners or you will not be allowed to post...bballtn

Edited by BBALLTN

ok,first of all,i have seen both teams play(scott/oneida) and i have to say that scott would come out on top. Oneida is not a terrible team,but scott is just that much better.

SCOTT:

JORDAN JEFFERS the floor general and quickest guy on the floor.

DEREK BOSHEARS being the slasher he is and best defensive player on the floor.

GRAHAM WILSON the zone buster.

THOMAS KIDD yet another zone buster.

DUSTY GRIFFITH best freshman District 2AA.

BRAD CLABORN hardest working kid and gets all loose balls.

JACOB MILLER beast on the inside and plays above the rim.

SAM PHILLIPS senior leadership on the floor.

ONEIDA:

ZACK SMITH slowest and worst dribbler on the court.

CASEY BYRD the kid that can't score.

DUSTIN WALKER kid that plays no defense and thinks he is a shooter.

LENNY PHILLIPS most uncoordinated kid on the floor.

JASON MILLER nice flat top.

NEWELL ARMSTRONG whats with you and ricky lowe swapping spit at coalfield. MARK ROARK umm just shut up and sit down on the bench next to BEN CRABTREE.

JONO ORICK makes nice passes...too bad they dont go where he wants them to.

Winning record-Oneida, playing such teams at Kingston, William Blount, Catholic, and Pickett our of district. Losing record-Scott, playign such teams a Sunbright, Oakdale, and Jellico out of district. Say all you want, but those are facts. You all do have a harder district, and you all should you have more studnets therefore more availiability to more atheltes. We have two of the best posts in the region with Jason Miller and Newell Armstrong. And Lenny is very coordinated, probably the most athletic on our team. All you all are is atheletes and that's nothing wrong because in the end, we won't play in the regualr season and our team looks better on paper. Not can we end this? It's getting corny and out of hand.

From some of the talk here, I'm almost embarrassed to say I am a Scott High alumnus. :)

I don't know about on-the-court play. . . I think they're pretty even. Off-the-court, however . . . I almost hesitate to say it because I am a new poster here and because I don't want to offend anyone in Scott County, but you guys from Scott could probably benefit a lot if you showed even half the maturity of the Oneida player represented on this forum.

First off I gotta say is volgrl3. You said you have seen both Scott County and Oneida play...but you praise the Scott county players and bash the Oneida players. I wonder where you are from. Second. 1A is weaker than the others, because they don't have as many students to pick from, and if you keep saying 1A is weak then way does Scott County play 1A teams in their non-district? So please again don't bash 1A teams being bad because thats what Scott County plays when they don' thave to, Rockwood/Oneida play 2A, 3A and even Division II when they are playing non-district, they don't go for the easy wins. And WrittenWord don't be embarrassed for what some kids do. Just because the immature kids found CoachT doesn't mean thats what the whole school is like.

ok when did this become a scott county likes to talk smack thread. this is about rockwood and oneida. and when you guys beat us in a scrimmage this year, we didnt have our football players and you only one by 3 so i dont know what you are talking about. everybody needs to show up 2nite at rockwood. we are ready and it should be a good game... go tigers