Loretto vs. Summertown

Guest bballer4life

that goes to show how stupid you are bballer i was talking about a post on the girls board that 3balla wrote yesterday, you idiot, to lolo are you that stupid you need to show alittle sense if you have any.what you need to do is shut your mouth because it seems like that you are jelaous of coach trotter or someone who has a ax to grind with him. you sound like someone who used to coach a middle school one,well this is the last post i will make to a jack_ _ _ good bye.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bballer4life

then why did you say that i bad mouth lolo you idiot im not jealouse of no one im sure i can do exactly what he does but im not a idiot and it sounds like sbm im making you a little mad your not going to let that happen are you.if you was talking about 3balla you should have said him and not me so you are the one who looked like the jack a** on here so please dont send another post your making yoursealf look stupid and making me look like a genious but i appreciate it

i dont know what yall talkin bout....aint nobody from Summertown jv bit no Loretto player...the only thing that happened was some Summertown kid bout getting tackled it it wasnt for the Loretto coacht telling his player to stop. all yall Loretto kids just mad cause yall aint beat stown in forever so yall need to shut yalls mouths up.

Guest bballer4life

hey if you are going to have the name settinthestorystraight make sure you can back it up.you are an idiot just like sbm you dont know what your are talking about so you should do like sbm and dont write anymore because you are an idiot.i guess the Loretto player just got those teeth marks from himself you dumby he had teeth marks on his leg an i seen them and those things just dont show up for no reason so you just put your 2 cents into this and made you self look stupid so maybe you should think about what you are about to say before saying it.and who cares that yall beat Loretto congatulations.so quit using that come back if thats all you can say i can care less its not a disric game so i can care less yeah i would like to have won but WHO CARES.so if you are thinking of something else stupid to say go to another post please im tired of hearing yalls stupid remarks

ok isaid i was not going to respond to you no more but i will. now (BEN JACKSON) aka bballer4 i know who you are and eveyone else knows who you are, you are alittle confused little boy who has ended up in Loretto.

how did you end up in Loretto why want i just tell the whole world how you ended up in Loretto. you started out in Summertown middle school you got mad because you would not get to play for them so you transfered to ethridge same thing there you got mad and transfered to e o coffman well same thing there aand you ended up back at Summertown hoping they would at least give you a uniform even tho you were not good enough to have one.

you said coach burleson was the best coach in the county well he may be but he would never let someone like you play for him and the same thing for coach trotter you would never play for him . so that leaves you with just one place to play at Loretto and what does that say for them you must fit right in with them.

so now BEN since everyone knows who you are maybe they will understand some of your post on here and they will just overlook them, because i promise i will not respond to no more of your post little boy and i hope you will grow up some day.have a good day ben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, boys, chill. Let me set part of this record straight.

Bballer4life, SBM was referring to a post in which 3BALLA4MUSTANGS made in reply to me and my thoughts on the Marshall County/Loretto game. Dumb post, move on.

Les Trotter is a good technical coach. Good stats, great discipline. BAD attitude. This is not speculation, this is fact. However, fans tend to overlook this when a coach is winning games, to a larger extent in boys basketball. We've seen this quite a few times in this county - once he starts losing games, he will find himself more accountable for his actions.

Jason Burleson will be a good coach, with time and experience. But, he has a few more years to be at Trotter's level, so you're comparing apples and oranges right now.

We ought not be squabbling amongst ourselves on this thread, we have to be united against the larger enemy... Lawrence County.

Heh.