Baylor Showed Zero Class from fans and players

OldSchoolBalla33

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I agree.

Itzme, I'm not arguing either way, I'm just telling you that's how it is and what I've heard. As a high school athlete I always wanted to play Baylor or McCallie, but we did not get that chance much.

I can't answer your volleyball question. I would need to check a schedule to clarify this, but maybe Ooltewah doesnm't schedule Baylor and GPS for the regular season games. But aren't there a lot of tournaments in volleyball aroun here??? I know the Baylor/Ooltewah/GPS matches I've been to have been in tourneys.

But I do know for a FACT that Ooltewah's principle will not let Ooltewah play Baylor/McCallie in baseball. Now I can't speak for other sports...just what I've heard.

And allsportsfan01, I guess these Baylor girls didn't go there to just play softball because if you look from 1990 to 2000, Ooltewah had a pretty decent softball program. Check out the stats below:

1990 - Girls Softball - TN AAA State Champions

1992 - Girls Softball - TN AAA State Champions

1994 - Girls Softball - TN AAA State Runner Up

1995 - Girls Softball - TN AAA State Runner Up

1997 - Girls Softball - TN AAA State Runner Up

In that decade, Baylor only appeared in a state championship twice in '93 and '94, winning both times.

Anyways, just thought I'd throw that out there.

Ooltewah is not allowed to schedule regular season games with Baylor and McCallie in Soccer either(at least the men's team) as of 2002...before 2002 we played McCallie at least once per season(and at least 2 JV games versus McCallie each season) Im not sure why the sudden change of heart ... It was fun playing against guys ou had played with in Middle School, shoot Boyd and Notre Dame had more Ooltewah kids and we were allowed to play them...If all the kids from the Ooltewah area that went to Boyd, Notre, McCallie and Baylor, just went ahead and played for one school, they would win state every single year....