Dist. 8A

dlu07

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleep, don't go and jinx the boys. They still have two tough games to play in this district tourney, regardless of who they face. I think they are showing plenty of focus right now and will be tough to stop, but anything can happen on any given night. If they come out and shoot the ball the way they have been the last few games, well.......

HEY SWANSON WHO ARE YOU CALLING OVERRATED, HA MY BOYS ARE PLAYING IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND WHERE ARE YOUR BOYS??/ LET ME THINK THEY ARE IN THE CONSOLATION GAME MEANING THEY GET TO PLAY EITHER PICKETT OR CELINA FIRST THING IN THE REGIONS, WHAT A PITTY! WELL LADIES AND GENTS ITS GONNA BE Gordonsville VS. HARTSVILLE IN THIS ONE AND IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE CAUSE HARTSVILLE IS ON A TEAR SINCE CHRISTMAS AND MAKING IT COUNT WHEN THEY NEED TO SO IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE FRIDAY NIGHT SO EVERYONE COME OUT AND SUPPORT MY TIGERS CAUSE THE MORE SUPPORT WE HAVE THE MORE MY BOYS LIKE IT !!!!