Region 2 AAA

schsbears

The Region 2 tourney is about to start anyone have there own personal predictions?

The obvious favorites are Sevier Co., Powell who will most likely meet in the semis, and on the other had you have Oak Ridge and Heritage for the other two in semis.....But when it all comes down to it I say SC over Powell in semis and Oak Ridge over Heritage........then Sevier Co. winning the tourney over Oak Ridge.....Even though any matchup for SC in the Championship would be a great to see.........Good luck to all teams...

Go Bearettes ;);)

Let's just skip to the end and forget all the nonsense about Powell and Heritage. Sevier County will be playing Oak Ridge for the Region Championship with Oak Ridge winning a classic game.

nuf said

I dont know if i would skip just yet. Sevier co does come to play for the big games, but powell is good. And if they do beat powell, the sevier co vs. oak ridge game will be a classic agian your right. But sevier co seems to have oak ridge's number, or at least they have the last 3 region title games. The game played last year was one of the best performances that ive seen by the bearettes. And they only lost one senior last year, look for these seniors to go out on top.