WILL CA WIN 10 GAMES?

summertown-rules

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CA WILL NOT BE AS GOOD AS THEY WERE LAST YEAR. LOST TO MUCH PITCHING. I NOTICED THEIR PITCHER PITCH A NO HITTER THE OTHER DAY, BUT IT WAS AGAIN SUMMERTOWN. I KNOW OF 4 OR 5 PITCHERS BETTER IN MAURY CO. BRATTON, MCDONALD, STREET, TUTEN, JUSTICE, AND MAYBE LUTHER. AS FOR AS BOSHER BEING MVP I THINK ADAM ANDERSON WAS ROBBED. MP IS THE TEAM TO BEAT IN THIS DISTRICT, BUT I AM NOT SOLD ON THEM GOING ALL THE WAY.

DID I HIT A NERVE. I AM NOT SAYING THAT MCBROOM AND BOSHER ARE NOT GOOD AVERAGE PLAYERS, BUT IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOME GOOD BASEBALL GO UP AROUND NASHVILLE AND FRANKLIN AREA. REMEMBER YOU ARE PLAYING A CLASS BASEBALL. I STILL THINK MP IS THE TEAM TO BEAT IN YOUR DISTRICT. BOBBY BRATTON IS THE BEST PLAYER IN YOUR COUNTY. IF YOU DONT BELEIVE ME WATCH AT DRAFT TIME. ALSO ASK MP WHAT HAPPEN TO THEM IN THEIR GAME AGAINST FORREST WHEN THE MINOR KID PITCHED FOR THEM. 8K'S ONE FLY BALL.

THAT IS WHY MP WILL WIN DIST, BUT WILL NOT ADVANCE AGAINST TEAMS FROM NASHVILLE AREA. BY THE WAY I HAVE NO KIDS PLAYING FOR ANYONE, BUT I HAVE WATCH A LOT OF BASEBALL. I AM A BIG FAN OF THE GAME. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD SEASON, BUT KEEP IT REAL. ALSO MATT I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD SEASON ALSO.

A no-hitter againest anyone is very good , CA should be proud of their feat. But,MP beat a good AAA Lawrenceburg team tonight,without their lead off hitter,and Mp has alot of pitching and a very deep bench,I don't think Ca will find them easy, of course this is always one of the best games in the state when it comes around and the Tigers have a score to settle from last year,it will be worth watching. BE THERE!!!