UT Lacrosse

Imrightyourewrong

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Notice Bicsak is from Brentwood, he is very good and graduated in 2000 which means he is in the supposedly horrible and cheap shot Brentwood teams of the late 90's. Also look at their starting D, Aaron Wise and Chris Kirk, both 2001 graduates of Brentwood. Also UT's strong freshmen class includes two 2003 grads of BHS, Brian Powers and Chris Collins. I think BHS has always had some good players but I think disclpline and depth were lacking and we have them both this year.

I really have no clue what game you are talking about because i have pretty much been to every game the last 6 years. What team? Also I thank you for not holding grudges and giving us a shot, for what people in our program did that we had no control over. But I am really not sure of the instance you are talking about.

thats really not true, I was at that game and had two older brothers that played on that team, one of them was a senior and team captain. We played you two years ago at your place, and have not played with you since. The thing i remember about that game you are talking about is your coach yelling horn(i was the time keeper), because someone on your team was named like harn or something that sounded like horn, and i told him you couldnt get a horn on like an endline or something like that, and he said he was calling the guys name, i was so scared cause i was only in 8th grade