Congrats to Unaka

Port_Vol

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can assure you that Rusty has the highest respect for the Cosby players and coaches. He has always been very polite in my classroom and is one of the finest young men to ever attend school here. If this is #21 on Cosby I know that Rusty said you were one of the best point guards that he had seen play. The only trouble I have out of Rusty is making him be quit sometimes because he is always cutting up with the other students.

I would have to agree with what has just been said. After watching you play in the region at Rockwood, I think you are probably one of the nicest young men I have seen on the basketball court. You continue the long line of the Cosby tradition of top point guards. It's glad to know that you also have an outstanding character off the court too. Too many times great athletes have attitudes that go with them. From what all of your friends say about you guardthis21 you are a class act. Congratulations and good luck in the future whatever road you choose to travel.

Edited by boots8

So 21,

What did Rusty say to you? Maybe we'll have to jerk his chain. :D

He's a great guy, just like you; and yes, you were, along with Shoun from Johnson County and Mark Byrd from Cloudland, the best of the point guards.

I mention those two because several Watauga Conference coaches felt that Shoun was the best one-on-one player in the Conference. And Byrd, though not a scoring point guard per se, ....well, simply put: He's a winner. In other words you're in great company.

But that haircut... Mark, I'm not so sure that dying it Ranger Maroon would've been worse. :lol: