Who will the week off hurt the worse?

tophat

With over a week between gameswho do you think the week off will hurt the most?I think White Station will have an advantage just because they are in Memphis and can likely get up some good scrimmage games. Some of the other teams in AAA would have to get some JC teams to scrimmage to stay fresh. In AA Raleigh Egypt is in the same shape as White Station (Memphis is loaded with players that don't even play for their school). In AA I think McMinn Central was playing above what they are really capable of ( Good Job Central ) but they may suffer the most with a layoff, hope I'm wrong. Maybe some of the coaches would prefer a layoff.

In A I don't have a clue but Temple's coach is a real good strategist.

Dude that is a terrible post. Just because White Station lives in Memphis and can get good scrimmages doesn't mean they will be the best prepared. That shows faith in White Stations coach right there I guess. Proves my point form earlier. He is a slacker, a real nice guy, but when it comes to coaching not a very good one. D.B. is been practicing their tails off, so I'd would go with Bradley Central.

If your not prepared by the time you get to the state you never will be, few teams actually peek in the tourney some get upset because they get out of what they were doing well, I might agree that he may not be a good coach but I don't get to see them enough to tell, I do know that they find a way to win in all kinds of games, rough games with alot of fouls, slow down games, foot races up and down the court, whatever it takes they find a way, I would love to see 2 underdogs in the finals and a layoff might work to their advantage, if they have a good coach.

DB would be my sleeper and you might be right about them upper East TN, plays a pure game of B-Ball that I enjoy watching, Jackson North Side also Matches up with everybody I don't know if depth will hurt them or not, Beat a good team to get to the state.

Edited by tophat