willie kemp

blacksheep

I couldn't agree more, Willie Kemp is a complete player. I love to watch him play! He can score when he has to, he can feed, sees the court, and he plays DEFENSE! Willie is a great player and person from everthing I have heard, and I wish him luck the next two years at Bolivar and he will definitely be playing at a major D1 school after that.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about recruiting. FRED KESSLER (PRINCIPLE AT BOLIVAR) is the one who

came up with the multiplier for the private schools because he is against

recruiting. The private schools have always said that you can't help if a student

wants to attend their school because it is successful. Talk about double

standards!

I guess Bolivar is such a paradise it is hard to keep these recruits from moving

in.

Recruiting? LMAO Name one player that they recruited? What do you classify as recruiting, going to the high school that is located in the town you live? Very bright post! If they recruit, they better do a better job, that was their first gold ball.

Read the post! Your saying what private schools have been saying all along.

If Chism moves to Bolivar, then Bolivar is no better than the private schools in

the eyes of the TSSAA. How ironic it is since your principal at Bolivar set the

new multiplier for private schools.

Thanks for the remarks bright boy!

NOMOORE....let me tell you, you are a class act and pure IDIOT!!!! Bolivar recruiting! That's hilarious! I'm not knocking Bolivar by any means...I feel that I had an awesome school experience and got a great education there. But to be quite honest, we don't have a whole lot to offer recruits. Granted, we DID win the GOLD BALL this year and we do have an awesome coach who pushes our players to be the best they can be on and off the court, but we don't have anything in terms of money and rewards to get kids to come to Bolivar. Chism's family is from Hardeman County and his family already has a home here (from what I've been told). If kids do transfer to Bolivar, it's not because they've been recruited, it's because they know what Coach Rudesill can do for them in the classroom, (he tutors his team and will only let them play when they are academically eligible) on the court, (I don't think I need to elaborate on that) and in life (he just makes everyone he works with a better person). If I lived in Jackson, and wanted to play under an awesome coach and a great program, I think I might would move to Bolivar, too.

So why don't you just BACK OFF, GROW UP, quit being JEALOUS, and GET A LIFE!

GO TIGERS!!!!