Macon County

MchsTigerettesgirl

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA YEAP I SURE DO!!!!

DENISE IS OUR TRAINER AND SHE TOOK CARE OF MY KNEE AND MY SHOULDER...WE ARE BIG BUDDIES!!! :(

I CHEERED WITH MANDY MY FRESHMAN YEAR AND PART OF MY SOPH YEAR UNTIL SHE BROKE HER HAND!!!WE ARE BUDDIES TOO I GUESS IM NEVER REALLY AROUDN EHR ALOT CUZ WE DONT HAVE CLASS TOGETHER OR ANYTHING BUT SHES REALLY SWEET WE ARE BUDDIES TOO :( HOW DID YALL BECOME FRIENDS??

WHY HECK YES THEY WILL BE THE SAME WE WILL ONLY GET STRONGER.NOW WE HAVE A TEAM TO GET US STARTED UP AGAIN AND WE ARE FEARED BY MANY NOW...........WE WILL WIN REGION AGAIN W/O A DOUBT

B)

MCHS THE BEST NEVER REST!!!!!!!!!REGION 4-3A CHAMPS 12-2 SEMI FINALIST IN THE PLAYOFFS YEA BABY.WEEEEEE'REEEEEE BAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

Yeah we really fear yall Ha Ha. If you don't have a Gold Ball in your Trophy case then you don't have a right to talk smack and I hate to break it to ya but there is only two teams that can talk it and that is Portland and Trousdale. Nuff Said. B)

hey.I just want to say that macon did have a wonderful season in 2003 but Wardy you are right.We dont have a right to talk..Cause first of all I mean 03 seasons over..it was great the guys done great and we will never forget the emotion and dedication that the team,coaches.cheerleaders.parents,and fans went through.Me being a freshman this year it was a great way to come into highschool and im sure no1 will ever forget about the 2003 football season or team..but number two the season of 2004 has not got here yet..So I mean im not tryin to be mean or anything that`s the last thing that comes to my mind when im posting this im just sayin don`t spoil what we have already got too much but don`t ruion us for next years season..Good luck to MCHS and to all the other surrounding area football teams..