April 19 Grundy Vs Marion

BBallFollower

I think it will be a close game, and will definitely come down to who's got the heart to want it, but I'm taking Marion in this one. They've got something to be fighting for, and most of them are sick of hearing that Grundy will squash them, not taking away from Grundy's game, 15-2 is great. But, I think, if Marion has the pitching that they've had this season, and for the underclassmen to step up and hit the ball, and make the plays, Marion will pull away with the W Monday night.

I haven't seen Marion Co. yet, but we will tomorrow and I'll be able to offer a better opinion after that.

That being said, Grundy Co. is the real deal. If Woodlee is on, control wise, I don't see anyone in our District being able to touch him unless their hitting is on. You need to play a good all around game against Grundy, very few errors, put the ball in play and make their defense make plays and hit the ball.

And from what my son says, their 1st baseman has a great, great attitude. He was full of encouragement to all of our players that got to first.

I'll have more input tomorrow.

Edited by catsbackr