To Oak1432

Guest region4fan

Guest region4fan

Obviously everyone is entitled to his own opinion. Yours is one that I strongly disagree with.I would have responded to your post about Coach U, but the thread got locked down, so obviously someone else felt you were out of line as well. With your take on things, it sounds like you would fit in at Blackman, "Home of the parents who run the sports programs and administration, and who are KINGs of the Whine technique."

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

man i saw this one comin. your not of to a good start man u have already posted just once and u already got 2 enemies

Edited by oakland2001

Guest region4fan

We will be in for a LONG season at Oakland this year what with all the young kids and lack of experience. It will stressful for the players, fans, and especially the coaches.

To BJ..................Since I have heard firsthand the unpleasant things that your parents said about EVERY coach at Oakland while sitting in the stands last fall, I would advise you to teach them a little better self-control. It doesn't matter how involved they are with the booster club, HYPOCRITES are not welcome at Oakland. It is also not wise to try to trash the coaches, past or present on Coacht. First of all, Ferg and Marty are BEST friends, and he would be upset to read it. And second since there are less than a dozen seniors on the team...it doesn't take much in the brains dept to figure out who wrote the rotten post earlier!! And third, Oakland2001 and I are very active on the boards,,,,and WE will get you! Finally, if you don't still get it, I won't think twice to confront you at the games. Consider yourselves warned.

Hey you guys..region4fan...oakland2001...Lets end this right here...My Mom and stepfather just love me and may of said some things wrong but who hasn't??But I can assure you they never bash coaches in the stands or anywhere..They love coach ferg,glover,richie,all of em and thats a fact. My mom and step dad have donated an unbelievable amount of money,time,effort, and sweat into everything they have done. I don't know if you guys can say the same so i don't say anything. But this will stop here ok just don't make acusations to my parents please? yall love ohs and we love ohs...and its dropped now! Thanks now lets talk some football!!

Obviously everyone is entitled to his own opinion. Yours is one that I strongly disagree with.I would have responded to your post about Coach U, but the thread got locked down, so obviously someone else felt you were out of line as well. With your take on things, it sounds like you would fit in at Blackman, "Home of the parents who run the sports programs and administration, and who are KINGs of the Whine technique."

Whine? I am a supporter of OHS and OHS football! I want our program strong for the current players and players coming up! Change is good and results are already obvious!! Rock on OHS Football! :unsure: All you fans are welcome to help support our program...next OHS meeting 1st Monday of next month...We need more hands..come get involved!

Guest region4fan

As you can see I am very protective of Oakland football even though my son is no longer a current Patriot. You will never know the MANY hours that I spent supporting this program. Check out my yard and you will see new landscaping that was purchased Sat at the sale for the team. I attend scrimmages, practices, and games.If you look at Coacht, you will discover that I still actively post in defense of all that Oakland holds near and dear. My son had a wonderful experience at Oakland.He loved every second of being a Patriot. He learned that to play you have to practice hard, learn your plays, keep your grades up, and follow team rules whether you agreed with them or not.Like it or not, I did not question the coaches' decisions or badmouth them to or in front of my son or his friends. I kept my mouth shut in the stands except to cheer. I did not scream out for my son to be put in the game nor did I cuss the coaches from my seat. I was disappointed when we lost, and ecstatic when we won. I respected the parents and coaches' families in the stands knowing that it is very hurtful to small kids to hear their heroes bashed and trashed. Because this team means so much to our family, I will continue to support and defend it.

I think the world of the coaches at Oakland. My family feels the same way. They have sacrificed their time with their families for my son. Parents put in hours of time to help raise money for the team, but coaches are underpaid for the hours that their job creates. For to be good, countless hours must be put in. If your team is lacking in talent or numbers....the time is tripled and the stress that goes with it. Coaches need parents' support on and off the field. They do not need to be thrashed in the paper, TV, or message boards. I am sorry that I had to call attention to you,but you needed to understand how hurtful it is to be singled out on a message board. Don't you think that Marty's family reads this stuff? He has a daughter at OHS for goodness sakes. She shouldn't have to be hurt b/c you don't like her dad.

I am ready to call a truce.Oaklandfballer, I wasn't trying to hurt you. I aplaud you for taking up for your folks.You keep fighting the fight and work your butt off in the weightroom and at practice. We need leaders and I think maybe you are up for the challenge. GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

Hey guys Thanks man I apreciate it region4fan...IM glad i can sleep well tonight. Now my mom knows how u feel abou supporting and u know how she feels...lol cause she and jason were there all 8 hours...Thanks man I gotta get to bed to work hard tmorrow in the weight room. My mom and my step dad have one thing in common...supporting their son and coahces and everything about ohs...Trust me They love the coaches..Thanks man..

Guest region4fan

Yes, get some rest son and up your max tomorrow in the weightroom. I will be checking on you periodically to see what you lifted. I can't wait to see what to see we've got this spring. Listen to your coaches and do your best! GO PATRIOTS!!!

Edited by region4fan

I'm Back....

I kno i am a lil late on the subject but i havent been able to respnd until now...

One thing I kno about Bj is that he's got so much heart. The man is never satisfied on or off the field. Our parents have been on the OEC together and have known each other even longer. They may disagree with some things in the locker room, or on the field, but who doesnt. It's time for a new beginning and it couldnt have come at a better time.... everyone is excited on the Oakland Team (and by team i mean OEC, Coaches and Players. I look foward to talkin more on here.