Who is going to Win Cleveland or Mcminn

Bear22

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i just so happened to look at it. and i know that you aren't dane. cause he wouldn't say anything about choking in a big game. . . . . .don't remember the hixson/cleveland game? but oh well i did choke, too bad. and by the way, hope hixson has a good rest of the playoffs. and good luck for dane and paula. . . . . . . . . . .

Alright whats your name..... Adam? yeah thats right.... you need to quit trying to step in on my boy dane and just stay in cleveland. I know what you have done and its not right. so just stay in cleveland and everything will be ok..... scrawny little boys shouldn't mess with grown men like dane... ;)

Guest mchssoccernut

this was supposed to be mcminn and cleveland. and for the record mcminn is the greatest team to ever play the game!!!! Paul Davis, Adam Ray, and Matt Tanzi are the greatest players to ever wear a pair of baseball cleats!!!

ok ok guys i am just gonna shoot straight. way back last year in november a little someone from hixson called me (a girl) and they were going to christmas on the river and they thought it would be nice to suprise paula with me cause something about her missing me. so i go down there, they pretend my name is george or something like that. we go to christmas on the river and chill then we go back to some girls house and chill for the night. me and paula end up spending the night on the couches while the other people were in the bedrooms. we slept and that's it. i went home the next day and then i broke up with my girlfriend like the next week. thats how it happened and thats it. and we haven't seen each other since. . . . . . lol!