Grundy Wins

jacketsub20

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will agree that Coach Melton runs a classy program. However, they have the most BUSH LEAGUE assistant coach I have ever seen. Some of the things I have seen Heath Mason do are absolutely rediculous. if he is granted tenure, I feel for Grundy's program and kids.

I will agree that Coach Melton runs a classy program. However, they have the most BUSH LEAGUE assistant coach I have ever seen. Some of the things I have seen Heath Mason do are absolutely rediculous. if he is granted tenure, I feel for Grundy's program and kids.

This guy has been showing himself since he was a little boy, just ask the folks around Mcminn Co. Some things never change, but why do people continue to put up with it.

I play for Grundy and I played football for coach colquette and he call what coach mason is doing for this team "COACHING". He could set on a bucket and not say anything, but he don't. He is one of the main reasons we are distict champs.

(GRUNDY COUNTY DISTRICT CHAMPS, REGULAR SEASON AND TOURNAMENT)

(Just b/c Coach Mason DOG PILED with us last night don't make him BUSH LEAGUE, he just wants to win like everyone on this team.)

when grundy played marion in jasper for the #1 seed coach mason got put in the dugout and about tore the fence on the dugout off. he acts like an immature kid at games. He might be a smart coach and know what he is talking about but he needs to mature and learn how to get examples as a person and not just a baseball player.

warriorpride, it seems the only time your on here is if you are making remarks about Grundy. You also have selective memory. Ladd was put in the dugout that night too and evidently made a pretty nasty remark to the ump. Talk about setting examples as a person and not just as a coach, that's a joke. Look at Ladds example setting over the years. You need to clean your own house before you try to sweep someone elses. Mason on his worst day is a major credit to your coaches example setting!!!! We've seen Ladd and Roberts over the years have" immature moments." All coaches at some point in time get caught up in the game. Evidently you only see one side of the field. Take a look in your own dugout.