Fall League Info. for Powell, Anderson Co.

rSquared

Interested in putting our high school team in a fall league somewhere close by. Have heard that both Powell and Anderson Co. hold fall leagues for softball, but need information so that we can make a decision fairly soon.

If anyone can give me any contact info---names, phone numbers, email addresses, etc.---it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

---rSquared (Coalfield)

There are actually 3 high school fall leagues the 2 you mentioned and also at Holston.......

I am familiar with Powell and Holston and have heard about Anderson....

I guess the best people to contact would be Head Coaches even though they don't coach they would have the info......

such as George Hall(Knox Halls)

Knox Centrals(Cox), Gibbs(Carol Mitchel), (Coach England) William Blount....actually any of the AAA-AA schools around Knoxville would know......sorry that I can't give you more specifics....

Anderson County's fall league will begin on Saturday Sept. 4 or 11. All games will be on Saturdays at Anderson Co. HS. With enough teams, games will also be played at Clinton. The league will conclude with a single elimination tournament in mid to late October. Entry fee will be approximately $30 per game played. Contact Coach Houck at 865-457-8762 or email ghouck@acs.ac. Also, Anderson Co. would like to schedule practice games on July 15,19,26 and 29.