• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Lamon Williams

2. Patrick Turner

3. Terrence Scott

4. Rahmel Oliver

I am just going to give my top 4. I have seen all 4 and to the best of my ability, this is how I rank them. Lamon over Patrick as #1 because he is faster, stronger, jumps higher, does more after the catch and can run you over too. Like I have said before the only reason Patrick is rated higher than Lamon by recruiting services is because of Lamon's trouble with the team last year coupled with his nagging high ankle sprain that caused him to miss maybe 5 games. Both were All American sophomores. Lamon plays against tougher defenses too. If you have not seen Lamon or Patrick, you have not seen the best two in the state.

Edited by bud

Tyler Sauceman of South Greene is one of the best wide outs in the state. South Greene is a small school that doesn't get much recognition but the 6'4 senior can get off the ground better than anyone. In 2 games this year he already has 250 yards receiving. Any ball thrown up he will go get.. He was 2nd team All-State last year.

Edited by sportsman 10 4 1

Dobyns Bennett has the best reciever in the state in Lamon Williams, but with his absense in the past two weeks Darrell Hayes has stepped up and proved he can also be in the top 10 in the state, and when Lamon comes back I'd say they have the best recieving group in the state with Marcus Rogers and Coty Sensabaugh. Not to mention the best QB in the state, Duran Ferguson.

All of these posts and i have only seen Travis Sikes named mentioned one time. This is ludicris. Anyone who can put up numbers like that against one of the best if not THE best teams in the state has to be at least in the top 2 or 3 mentioned. He has great size and ability and will catch anything that dont catch him. Mr. Sikes is my pick for best WR in the state... hands down!