Woodshed Job!

fbballguru

I am in disbelief as I stare at the scoreboard. As a Giles County fan me and about 9 other friends of mine went to the CCHS/LCHS game tonight for a bit of "scouting" on the LCHS football team and from what I saw in the first half they looked bad.

I'm not sure what the deal is but they didn't have their decals on their helmets or real jerseys on, it looked like they were dressed for a scrimmage not the season opener, let alone a region game!

#51 and #34 took serious licks, especially #34. He got his bell rung at least two times that I saw. Lawrence Co will have a height advantage most likely over GCHS but they looked EXTREMELY slow. (Or maybe CCHS was just that fast)?

Either way, LCHS is staring another 55-0 loss square in the face if they bring that atroscious play on the 27th.

I am in disbelief as I stare at the scoreboard. As a Giles County fan me and about 9 other friends of mine went to the CCHS/LCHS game tonight for a bit of "scouting" on the LCHS football team and from what I saw in the first half they looked bad.

I'm not sure what the deal is but they didn't have their decals on their helmets or real jerseys on, it looked like they were dressed for a scrimmage not the season opener, let alone a region game!

#51 and #34 took serious licks, especially #34. He got his bell rung at least two times that I saw. Lawrence Co will have a height advantage most likely over GCHS but they looked EXTREMELY slow. (Or maybe CCHS was just that fast)?

Either way, LCHS is staring another 55-0 loss square in the face if they bring that atroscious play on the 27th.

825308345[/snapback]

I sure hope your not a player for GC.. ouchhh!! i'd hate to see what happens to you.