Tellico Plains at Sequoyah

mcb14

surely my boys in the red and white can show a little emotion and get fired up for the bears which will be coming off the mountain friday night for this monroe county rivalry if sqhs comes out ready to play which they cleary didnt against harriman they shouldnt have no problem with the bears as the sqhs D is capable of shutting down tellico and if coach k has a little better offensive game plan than he did against harriman and mixes it up a little more they should over power the bears b/c from what i have heard they dont have anyone on the field or even in the stands that can stop jones so my guess would be if its is dry friday night down in mad-ville

CHIEFS- 27 (another missed pat lol maybe this one doesnt cost us)

TELLICO- 7 (not enough offensive power)

GOOD LUCK CHIEFS

BRING ON GRUDY

O.K. I admit it. I was wrong. I just thought that the guys from Tellico would get up to play against Sequoyah like they did when I went to school there. Obviously, I was wrong. I dont know where the pride is at in this team since I graduated. Actually, it started to disappear long before that. Anyways, I was wrong. You guys were right. I would like to pose a question though. How well do people think Jones will fair in big time college football at Wake Forest?

the kid could be very good if he puts his mind to it its hard for him to look really good now b/c he is always getting double and tripple coverage but i think he will do ok at wake forest or atleast i hope so and i do agree neither team seemed to really be fired up for the game friday night doesnt seem like they put as much heart into it as they used to but ood luck tellico and bring on grundy county we owe them a little revenge from last year after we made that horrible trip up there b/c they cant broadcast on the radio we got out tails whipped lests hope we put it to them this years GO CHIEFS