Sycamore/Creekwood

statebound15

Make that 14 - 7 Creekwood with about 8 minutes left in the 3d Qtr.

-----

Now make that 14 - 14 late in the 3d Qtr.

-----

End of 3d Qtr.  Sycamore has ball 4th and 3 to go at their own 13 yd line.

-----

Creekwood is killing themself with stupid penalties!!!

-----

I have only been listening to the 2d half of this game, but the Creekwood D-Line has been utterly DOMINATING the Sycamore O-Line. Garza and Polk have not been able to get untracked. They have fumbled twice in their backfield and, fortunately for them, recovered their own fumble.

-----

8:33 left to go.

-----

Creekwood runs the ball down Sycamore's throat and goes up 21 - 14 with about 5 minutes to go in the game!!!!!

-----

Creekwood just intercepted a Garza pass at their own 42 yd line with 4 1/2 minutes to go in the game! CBarkley must be absolutely sick to his stomach!

-----

Creekwood O-line is DOMINATING!!! Creekwood is running the ball and the clock!

Edited by FatCat

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make that 14 - 7 Creekwood with about 8 minutes left in the 3d Qtr.

-----

Now make that 14 - 14 late in the 3d Qtr.

-----

End of 3d Qtr.  Sycamore has ball 4th and 3 to go at their own 13 yd line.

-----

Creekwood is killing themself with stupid penalties!!!

-----

I have only been listening to the 2d half of this game, but the Creekwood D-Line has been utterly DOMINATING the Sycamore O-Line. Garza and Polk have not been able to get untracked. They have fumbled twice in their backfield and, fortunately for them, recovered their own fumble.

-----

8:33 left to go.

-----

Creekwood runs the ball down Sycamore's throat and goes up 21 - 14 with about 5 minutes to go in the game!!!!!

-----

Creekwood just intercepted a Garza pass at their own 42 yd line with 4 1/2 minutes to go in the game! CBarkley must be absolutely sick to his stomach!

-----

Creekwood O-line is DOMINATING!!! Creekwood is running the ball and the clock!

-----

EXCLAMATION POINT!!!! Creekwood goes up 28 - 14 with less than 1 minute remaining in the game!

-----

Sycamore adds a meaningless TD with 13 seconds left to make it 28 - 21.

Edited by FatCat

R*E*S*P*E*C*T .Hey somebody let Tink out of the closet!!!!! Let him celebrate seein some War Eagles eat crow.Sycamore has a good QB,but our backs were blowing by the D.Lucky for the Eagles we had 2 TD's called back or the score would have been 42-21.Pretty good for a team predicted to not score at all.Darren Fizer and BJ Hamm are the stuff tonite.

Big shout out to all the Red Hawks: PLAYERS,COACHES,FANS,BUSDRIVERS,BAND,

RADIO PEEEPS, & The DIRECTOR FOR BELIEVING A WIN COULD HAPPEN. I know there was a group of young men that left it on the field. best of luck to Sycamore the rest of the year and GO RED HAWKS. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by coachrop

R*E*S*P*E*C*T .Hey somebody let Tink out of the closet!!!!! Let him celebrate seein some War Eagles eat crow.Sycamore has a good QB,but our backs were blowing by the D.Lucky for the Eagles we had 2 TD's called back or the score would have been 42-21.Pretty good for a team predicted to not score at all.Darren Fizer and BJ Hamm are the stuff tonite.

825326794[/snapback]

Respect is a big word, and maybe now sycamore will show us some.Creekwood came to play tonight and went home with the win.Although there were some mental mistakes,luckily they didn't stop the charge of the pumped Creekwood offense.Big ups to the supporters of the game including coaches,band ,cheerleaders,and the one and only CREEKWOOD CRAZIES!!!!!!!!!!

thanks sycamore for making creekwood a better team. thumb

Hey FatCat, your posts regarding the Sycamore football program tonight have been rather childish to be honest with you.  If you want to talk Greenbrier-Sycamore or Greenbrier-Creekwood, then start your own thread okay buddy!!! 

825327021[/snapback]

CBarkley,

Childish?!? With the way you have been flappin' those jaws of yours, you have the nerve to call my posts childish?!? I did this purposely just to throw it all back in your face and your face alone! You have been talkin' so much smack and put down Creekwood so badly that you would have thought your JV team could have beat them. SHAME ON YOU!

If you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen. I got on this thread and stayed on topic. I talked about nothing but Sycamore and Creekwood. I told you a month ago that Creekwood was an upset special waiting to happen within the region and you scoffed at me. You said I was crazy. Right now, I am just hoping they don't pull the same upset special on Greenbrier.

You have been talkin' about Sycamore getting no respect. But, you have been giving none to anyone else. So, until you start showing some respect, you ain't gettin' none.

As a matter of fact, you have become an embarrassment to what I consider an otherwise classy Sycamore program. I have always respected Sycamore because they play with class and play good, hard-nosed football. I still have tons of respect for Sycamore. And, I wish Garza the best as he goes through the recruiting process. I hope he lands on with one of the Ivy League schools. That would be a tremendous honor!

I got news for you and anyone else who wants to take this challenge FatCat. WE WILL BE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

How can we believe anything you have to say, CBark?!? stinks having to eat so much CROW, doesn't it "buddy"?!? I bet you are still gaggin' on that CROW you have to eat.

And, will they make the playoffs? Maybe they will. But, with the way that Page whipped Giles Co. last night, looks like it could be them that gets the 4th spot from the region. Bottom line is, if Sycamore doesn't beat Page, they don't make the playoffs.

WHAT MY PEEPS??? HOW STUPID AND IGORANT IS TNK69 NOW?? CBARKLEY WHERE ARE YA? I TOLD ALL YOU CHICKENS WHAT WE WERE GOING TO BEFORE WE DID IT! I TOLD WE WERE GOING DOMINATE THE LINES AND OUR BACKS...OUR BACKS WERE GONNA RUN THROUGH SYCAMORES POREOUS "D" SO BARKLEY GIVE MY PROPS ALSO REDHAWK GIVE ME MY UPS. AS ALL YOU CHIKENS CAN SEE TALKIN SMACK HAS ZERO INFLUENCE ON THE GAME SO I BETTER START NOW BRING ON THE REAL CHALLENGERS IN ORDER BOB-KITTENS, TIGGERS, AND PATS LOOKS LIKE WE ARE THE TEAMS BATTLING FOR POSITION! ADIOS WAR EAGLES MAYBE YOU'LL FINISH 500. AND GET A BOWL GAME.