McMinn County Soccer-Why Always Good?

EndzoneDrama

This tread was created for McMinn soccer not for anything else...chrissy. If you like to talk about me and my experience at Bradley Central start another tread.

Good day!!

825353355[/snapback]

hey, you are the one that made reference to it first.... but if you would like, we could open another forum. but i really doubt you want to do that, and i can live without reminising!!

as far as mcminn goes, i train my team to get closer to beating them every year. that is because they are the team to beat (in this area), and i see that as a kind of respect!!

really.... i wasn't trying to change the topic here and i appreciated your comments about coaches responsibilities..... we all do those things (when we take pride in our programs)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u want to know y we are so good....we work hard...we play as a team...we want to win..we never let down...and did i mention the defense...the best!! we have girls of all ages...not just freshmen...and not just seniors...who love the game...most of the girls on our team have been playing together since our career started...we started in early summer running on our own as a team...we have "get together" play days that we as a team schedule b/c we want to get better...coach earls is a great coach...but i also believe we couldnt do it without the dedication of the team...and yes we tied...cumberland...and yes we beat soddy the very next day...have u ever heard of a bad game??? well that was an example...i think we have yet to play to our full potential...and if anyone wants to see just how good we are then bring it on...we'll just see how u compare....

McMinn's program is as good as any non-scholarship school in the state on a yearly basis. When you consider that McMinn county is not an urban area with access to great facilities, great trainers, and large numbers of players, it is even more admirable. They do well for many reasons, Coach Earls among them. There are a few good coaches(select and rec) in the area to teach basics and encourage the love for the game, parents who are devoted and encouraging, and kids who have grown up playing AYSO and other leagues to further their understanding and knowledge of the sport. When they get to McMinn, Coach Earls has better players to work with than most public schools, especially in a rural area. He does get talent, but he gets results from them as well. Good job, Coach..good job Athens/McMinn county!

Edited by Warrior72