riverdale vs. lincoln co.

bulldog12

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the oakland/LC game should be a good one for both teams since both lost many good players from last year...i hope LC comes out on top though!!

825334757[/snapback]

the buildup to that game should be just as exciting as the game itself as me and region once again put a whuppin on all you lincoln co folk ;)

Guest region4fan

It is always great to come out of the PIT with a win and feel like you better run for your life! Me, I will be experiencing that very feeling in exactly 2 weeks.

You are right OHS and LC are young this yr.............should be a barnburner. I am just glad there is no Edmiston to foil our plans!!! ;)

It is always great to come out of the PIT with a win and feel like you better run for your life! Me, I will be experiencing that very feeling in exactly 2 weeks.

You are right OHS and LC are young this yr.............should be a barnburner. I am just glad there is no Edmiston to foil our plans!!! ;)

825334761[/snapback]

i love the atmosphere at the Pit...small town football at its finest! we got some ppl to worry about even though edmiston has graduated...