WHERE ARE ALL THE KNOX CENTRAL BASHERS THIS MORN.

abiggsexxy

central is on a role but they do have alot to work on. central didnt play good at all in the first half last night but they came out in the second half ready to play. after week zero people where saying all you have to do is stop zach and terance. then after week 1 it was zach terance and da-da. after this week will people say it is zach terance da-da and marshal. i dont think central has n e body you have to stop to win. there are plenty more playmaker on offense. some more people to look for havin a big game are sean adkins, robert longworth (also a force on defense) a.j naunce, andreas taylor and many mory young kids. i think the next to step up is sean he is due for a big game. had somewhat of a big game against william blount

Edited by boats

We still have plenty to work on. The defense did OK, but coach Mac was not happy with them. They are small across the front and give up some yards on power plays. A good team like McCallie will wear that out. West's blitzing in the 1st half gave us some problems. We had been a really good passing team, but last nite, Zach didn't have a lot of time. The option was also taken away. West was obviously trying to take the passing and outside running away. It was great to see Central make the adjustments and the O line did a fine job of making holes for Marshall and DaDa to run thru. I'm glad to see Marshall have a good game. He needed that to boost his confidence.

Our special teams are just that, "special". I would say they have to be considered amongst the best in the state. 50yd field goal by Cox. Punt return and kickoff returns are always a threat, and a blocked kick. They had a great game.

Hopefully, we can fix the cramping curse, and get everyone healthy in time for a tough game against a really good MaCallie team.