Montgomery Central

boxheadbrewster

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you boys. We ain't done. Where you at now Bertier? Suckamore punks? We will still be playin come October!

825353762[/snapback]

Boxhead, please stop posting on this, I am also a player from Montgomery Central, and being one, i know that The coaching staff or anyone else on the team didnt teach you to talk smack like that. So i know that you are not affialiated with the team at all. Like sethmo54 said, we are an average team. The game thursday night was a great game. I would also like to congratulate sethmo54 on a great game thursday!!!

Also good luck to Fairview with the rest of your season!

Boxhead, like Wayne said our coaches didn't teach us to smack off the field they told us to handle our business on the field. Everytime you post something like you do it makes the other teams just want to beat us even more and they will want to go for the kill. IM me at LiLtarheel000@aol.com Boxhead and tell me who you are.

LEW LEW

Looking at the record books, then you would plainly see that Sycamore holds a 4-2 series lead over Mont. Cent.  The bad thing is that Mont. Central's two wins have been by a combined two points while Sycamore has beaten them by a combined 56 points in their four wins in the series. 

Big Wayne & sethmo54, best of luck to you guys for the remainder of the season!!!

825354023[/snapback]

Thank you cbarkley, you also