FACS or Rosemark

Intlpilot

I play for Trinity and we did stop the long passes but that is not all that is in a game, we gave up to many short passes that turned into many YAC.  Hanks, you are the best quarterback I have seen, you hurt us running ball also and took the team on your shoulders although ya'll were down 21-7, u got them back in the game and tied it in the closing seconds of the regulation.  Giving up 246 passing yards is not shutting anyone down, I am the one who blocked the extra point and it had nothing to do with luck, when a person comes off the edge untouched and fast enough that it hits him in the face mask that is not luck.  Anyways I don't wanna brag about it becuase it was an awesome football game, good luck to u guys at rosemark the rest of the season and in playoffs.

825380108[/snapback]

Thanks it was a great game, and I hope yall play well the rest of the year. You are right that the extra you blocked was not luck. Yall simply blocked it.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a running game in Senior Brandon Koonce (he also plays CB) he was originally out for the season after hurting his shoulder in a game. But the doctor cleared him to play so now he is back! Him and Carter would switch out at RB, but Carter's doctor said he'll most likely be able to play in two weeks (which is when we play Rosemark). Our QB is the type of QB that can turn a busted play into a TD. We've been throwing a lot more then we have in that past. And most of the time if nobody is open he'll pull it down and gain 5-10yds. on the run.

Rosemark: How does it feel to lose 2 in a row after all that talk?

825380172[/snapback]

We have a running game in Senior Brandon Koonce (he also plays CB) he was originally out for the season after hurting his shoulder in a game. But the doctor cleared him to play so now he is back! Him and Carter would switch out at RB, but Carter's doctor said he'll most likely be able to play in two weeks (which is when we play Rosemark). Our QB is the type of QB that can turn a busted play into a TD. We've been throwing a lot more then we have in that past. And most of the time if nobody is open he'll pull it down and gain 5-10yds. on the run.

825380172[/snapback]

FACS has talked more stuff than anyone but it doesnt matter cause we will play in two weeks. Also yall are about to play the two teams that beat us and yall will find out just how good yall are.

Hey now, you are about to play the teams we lost to. I wouldnt get big headed about them because, like our coach said, their record doesnt do the justice. Man, were just 2 weeks away and I cant wait.

Good luck Trinity do good for the rest of they year.

Edited by the muffin man

Egg on my face for saying that both teams would enter week 10 with 9-0 records. I guess I was just too optimistic. Now that TRA has dropped two straight they need to regroup and move on. Byrne is not the Byrne team of old, however, they are still a formidable opponent for Rosemark. They are big, fast and hard hitting. That game had some of the hardest hits I have heard all year. They came to play. Trinity is becoming a great rivalry with Rosemark. This school and Rosemark have played two great games over the last two years and this trend will continue over the next few years.

Trinity's record is not good, but I believe that when these schools play, now and in the future, records will not mean a thing. A rivalry is a rivalry! Good for both schools!

Sometimes a lose or two in the right place can be very educational. They all hurt, but Rosemark has felt the pain and will remember that pain throughout the rest of this year. If FACS comes into that last game of the year 9-0, they might feel that same pain. I believe they will feel that pain before week 10.

Rosemark's first 5 games might have been against weak teams, but FACS has played 7 weak teams to date. Following TRA's loss to Bishop Byrne, I overheard a Rebel football player say that Byrne was better prepared because they have played tough talent and Rosemark had not been tested going into that game. That player hit the nail on the head. Now they have been tested! Last week they were tested again, and in my opinion they rose to the occasion.

They may have fallen short by one point, however, they showed that they have the fight to compete for 4 quarters plus some more. They did not give up. Congrats to them for that!!!!!!!!!! FACS will be tested over the course of the next few weeks. FACS is living on that 7-0 record which may be a false floor. Beware Crusaders, your test is in front of you.

As for the Rebels, they have experiences to build on now and that will make them stronger rolling into the last part of the season.

FACS could beat the TN Titans and you would find an excuse for why they did, and in no way I am saying we have played a QUALITY team yet, EXCEPT Byhalia. Byhalia is bigger than Byrne is, and probably as quick. So for you to say our first 7 games were easy...no that's wrong, our first 5 were definently, with SBEC being a decent opponent. Rosemark seems to have trouble with teams that have a big line, for example, Middelton, only 24-0, Byrne, lost the game. Byahlia was bigger than both, so I would say the Byhalia game and SBEC game was a partial test of FACS character. I'm not going to tell you we're going to beat Byrne and be all cocky, but FACS has a good team this year, and we'll see what Byrne has. That's all I can tell you.

Crusader, you are the biggest jerk on here.  I hope yall fall.  You have played an easy schedule so far and you might win the next two, who knows, but don't be so arrogant bout it.  Trinity, you are a class act.  Wish FACS would take some lessons.

825380652[/snapback]

That wasn't even me that typed that....someone at our school logged into my name and wrote that....i apologize for their stupid mistake. Rosemark played a great game against Bryne and Trinity. Even with those 2 losses I still think you are a contender for state. From what i've seen on the game films, Rosemark is a very good team and they are the type of team that won't stop playing even if they have a mistake or two during a game.

Edited by CrsdrFootball

Egg on my face for saying that both teams would enter week 10 with 9-0 records. I guess I was just too optimistic. Now that TRA has dropped two straight they need to regroup and move on. Byrne is not the Byrne team of old, however, they are still a formidable opponent for Rosemark. They are big, fast and hard hitting. That game had some of the hardest hits I have heard all year. They came to play. Trinity is becoming a great rivalry with Rosemark. This school and Rosemark have played two great games over the last two years and this trend will continue over the next few years.

Trinity's record is not good, but I believe that when these schools play, now and in the future, records will not mean a thing. A rivalry is a rivalry! Good for both schools!

Sometimes a lose or two in the right place can be very educational. They all hurt, but Rosemark has felt the pain and will remember that pain throughout the rest of this year. If FACS comes into that last game of the year 9-0, they might feel that same pain. I believe they will feel that pain before week 10.

Rosemark's first 5 games might have been against weak teams, but FACS has played 7 weak teams to date. Following TRA's loss to Bishop Byrne, I overheard a Rebel football player say that Byrne was better prepared because they have played tough talent and Rosemark had not been tested going into that game. That player hit the nail on the head. Now they have been tested! Last week they were tested again, and in my opinion they rose to the occasion.

They may have fallen short by one point, however, they showed that they have the fight to compete for 4 quarters plus some more. They did not give up. Congrats to them for that!!!!!!!!!! FACS will be tested over the course of the next few weeks. FACS is living on that 7-0 record which may be a false floor. Beware Crusaders, your test is in front of you.

As for the Rebels, they have experiences to build on now and that will make them stronger rolling into the last part of the season.

Thanks for that. Those to game we didnt show up for the first half, then once we were down by 20 we finnally decide to kick in high gear and the team starts playing on the right note. Are coaches told us that their record didnt do them justice, and they were right, but we either didnt listen or just didnt think about it when it came to game time. Trinity is a good team with a good line, and very good secondary, I wish them well the rest of the season. Byrne was big and strong, the line is pretty quick also for being so big. They do have some big guys on their team, FACS be prepared because they will hit you hard, and play you well.

FACS could beat the TN Titans and you would find an excuse for why they did, and in no way I am saying we have played a QUALITY team yet, EXCEPT Byhalia. Byhalia is bigger than Byrne is, and probably as quick. So for you to say our first 7 games were easy...no that's wrong, our first 5 were definently, with SBEC being a decent opponent. Rosemark seems to have trouble with teams that have a big line, for example, Middelton, only 24-0, Byrne, lost the game. Byahlia was bigger than both, so I would say the Byhalia game and SBEC game was a partial test of FACS character. I'm not going to tell you we're going to beat Byrne and be all cocky, but FACS has a good team this year, and we'll see what Byrne has. That's all I can tell you.

Im guessing that thing about the Titans is sarcasim, or at least I hope it is. Im sure Byhalia is a good team, but I dont think they are better than Byrne because Byrne is good. The Byrne team this year is in ways, better than the team last year. They dont have Hampton or all those other good athletes like they did last year but they are still a very good football team. SBEC is not a very good opponent this year. Yes you outscored us agianst Middleton by 4 points, SBEC by 2 because we missed 2 extra points. We outscored you agianst Lighthouse and St. Andrews. But if you look at it we didnt let anyone score on us for any of these games accept Lighthouse, and all of them had backups in at the end. In the games we lost we were in the game until the end. So yall be prepared for Byrne and Trinity because there good.

That wasn't even me that typed that....someone at our school logged into my name and wrote that....i apologize for their stupid mistake. Rosemark played a great game against Bryne and Trinity. Even with those 2 losses I still think you are a contender for state. From what i've seen on the game films, Rosemark is a very good team and they are the type of team that won't stop playing even if they have a mistake or two during a game.

Thanks, we respect your team for what you have done this year and everything. Your the person that gives us a reason to respect your team, your attitude on this board does.